Recruitment Services Case Study
BUILD OPERATE TRANSFER MODEL - CASE STUDY
- The Quest Team was looking to grow their revenue by providing value added services to their existing clients in UK/EU
- They did not have key skill sets need to grab new opportunities from their clients.
- They were looking for a Build-operate-transfer (BOT) model on the new resources generated by the business .
- Leveraging our global reach and our local expertise.
- Nurturing partnerships with everyone we work with.
- Connecting our deep understanding of human potential to the ambition of business.
- Providing a full suite of workforce solutions.
- Helped to gain new business by offering resources/skills not available
- in-house. The company witnessed a growth in new business by 10% within UK.
- Tap overlooked and underused talent pools
- Strategically migrate in•demand talent within and across countries
- Re-evaluate how to recruit, develop, compensate talent
- Multiple IT technologies
- Too little in-house knowledge of the new project needs
- No reach of the new talent in different regions by the in- house procurement team.
- Expensive to resource provider fees